Thursday, July 16, 2009

Boyfriend Shirts

Boyfriend shirts. Why wouldn't you love 'em? It's versatile and looked sexy worn in any women. It's loose and comfy enough to be your summer staples. It's great! I'm loving this look at the moment. I have a few myself, not necessarily owned by my other half. Sometimes I just buy them out of the blue because I like how it looked worn with leggings, or one of those liquid (fake leather look) leggings, skinny jeans, even shorts. It will make you look instantly effortlessly cool without trying too hard. As in the above pictures of celeb: Jess Alba, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Nicole Richie, and Blake Lively.

A little tip: If you're going to buy one of these boyfriend shirts (instead of borrowing one from your boyfriend), buy in smaller size - as in don't go too oversized otherwise you'll look too sloppy. Wear 'em with killer heels. Sexy.

1 comment:

  1. you're totally right. i love'em verryy much ^^

    ReplyDelete