Saturday, July 04, 2009

can it get any worse?

Today has probably got to be one of the worst days ever.

Can it really get any worse?

1. Everyone is turning against me. I don't even wanna go there anymore, it's not even worth it. I've shed my tears, so be it. I'm done.

2. The foot doctor is one evil grumpy old man (get this: I haven't even sat down for one minute he already starts giving me hell.. dude, if you're sick and tired of your freakin' job, well, just quit. No one forces you to do this. Don't complain and blame your patients.)

3. To top it off, the DJ that I wanted to play for my wedding is canceling out on me. I think it's the management's fault. I don't know. I don't know what's going on anymore.

So I ask again, can it really get any worse??

Yawn. I'm tired. It's almost 2 in the morning.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment