Monday, July 06, 2009

humor me

Okay. Here comes the boring blog post of the month.

Went to a friend's wedding - didn't manage to take any pictures because it was supposedly a garden party thing and it's too freakin hot that I almost melted in my seat to actually do anything.

Then went to PIM with my other half to grab a very very late lunch, consists of: Prawn wonton noodle, Fried prawn and chicken 'rolls and Fried tofu.. ugh, I know its too much fried stuff. But its really really good, and for cryin out loud, it's Sunday! I'm allowed to indulge.

What else did I do? Oh yeah. Went to the stationary store to browse through racks and racks of - what else? - stationary stuff. Haha. I got a bunch of goodies before my feet are starting to gave up on me. So, let's call it a day and go home and rest and watch CSI Sunday marathon.

More interesting posts soon. I just don't have the energy to think of any brilliant posting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment