Thursday, July 02, 2009

Isabel Marant

Isabel Marant is a young, Paris-based designer who has been making a name for herself, creating eclectic pieces with bohemian edge. Her creations are body-conscious, yet comfortable enough for everyday chic wear and come in luxurious fabrics and innovative colors. She recently launched Etoile, a less expensive secondary line that maintains Maran't rock and roll aesthetic.

I'm in love with her designs, it's absolutely, totally and utterly me.

Check out her Spring '09 designs:










3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I am glad that I found it. I hope to see much much more :D
    ~Rolfe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rolfe! Thanks for stopping by and read my blog. Stay tuned for more!
    -Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. fond those dresses kar!!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete