Monday, July 27, 2009

mouth-watering stuff

Last weekend, as I've mentioned in the previous blog post, was date night. Had dinner at this Japanese restaurant, which is a local's favorite, called Sushi Tei. Let me tell you, I was so hungry that I devoured everything I ordered soon as the waiter placed them on our table.

Here's what's left off my order: Tempura Ebikko Maki, Salmon Mentai, Crispy Fried Salmon Skin, Agedashi Tofu, Salmon Roll...


As for dessert, this is a new item on the menu. I found it on the very back page of the menu. It was quite a find as it was incredibly mouth-wateringly-melt-in-your-mouth delicious! I forgot exactly what's it called... it was something along the line of soft chocolate sponge ice cream sandwich. I just had to brag about how delicious it was.



I wanna go back for more of that yummy dessert. Fantabulous!

Oh, and what did I do today? Went to our First Lady's place to give her my wed invitation in person. She was quite a character. Likes to tell tales. She's adorable and very nice. Awesomeness!

5 comments:

  1. wow!! those look delicious :):):) when is yr wedding by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is very very delish! the wed is August 9th hehe. very anxious yet excited about it. did u say ur already married?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i've been married for a year now. but the thing is i didn't get excited at all. i don't know why but that's the truth. it's maybe because that i myself didn't have to deal with the preparations. we married while both of us studying at university. and my parents had to deal with all the stuff... we just went to our hometown and in a week or so we got married :):):) weird huh???? i just took care of little stuff so maybe that's why i wasn't that much excited... but i hope yours will be a kickass wed anyway:):)

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, well i'm the type of person who always wants to know about every little details, otherwise i can't sleep not knowing about things. maybe it's just our custom to help out with the family preparing the wed, although my family kept on saying "what are you doing? u shouldn't be doing this! go to a spa or something!" hahaha.

    thanks for the good words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, yr right it's a tradition in our country as well. we should've helped my parents but we were in collage having final exams during the preparations but i joined to my parents either on the phone or on the internet... but i didn't do the preparations myself.. i just decided and picked things. that's all :):)

    ReplyDelete