Sunday, July 26, 2009

Public Enemies #1

Date night last night. Went to the movies to watch "Public Enemies" (finally!). I've been waiting to see this movie ever since the first time I know of this film haha, partly because Johnny Depp is in it. I'm a HUGE Depp's fan. And I mean, HUGE. Every film he touches, he turned it into magic.

Anyway. I don't understand why some people mentioned that this movie, "Public Enemies" sucked. I kinda realized the messy camera-work in some part, but maybe that was the intention and style the director's aiming for? I don't know. But I think this movie is ah-mazing. I love it. If John Dillinger looked like Johnny Depp in person, I would want to be taken care of by him too like Billy Frechette.

Can you point any resemblance? If you've seen the movie, I think Depp got it spot on with Dillinger's mischiveous smirk. Brilliant.

Johnny Depp as John Dillinger (J.D. much?)


John Dillinger's mug shot

No comments:

Post a Comment