Friday, July 10, 2009

remembering..

I haven't wrote about this, so I figured I should.

July 7th, 2009, the whole world is in mourning to the death of a legend, the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. Every television channels broadcasts the Michael Jackson's memorial service live from Staples Centers. It was almost midnight here where I am, but I stayed up just to make sure I didn't miss any single thing from that spectacular event. The event made me shed a waterfall. I couldn't stop shedding tears. I think almost everyone I knew cried that night. It was a huge loss for the world. Here's a re-cap:




You'll always be in our heart and lived forever in our memories. Rest in peace.

1 comment:

  1. man, that was awful... i wrote something about him either. i couldn't watch it but i saw it on tv news. he'll be remembered that's for sure...

    ReplyDelete