Sunday, July 05, 2009

revenge of the fallen

Yea.

Watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen today. After so many weeks unable to get tickets or simply just the ol' reason of "no time". FINALLY.

Some people said it was Ah-mazing. Some people said it was so-so and almost on the verge of not-as-good-as-the-first-one kinda thing.

Me?

Well I liked it. I've always been a big fan of Transformers for God knows how long. Although personally I thought the first half of the movie is a bit too much cheese-factors. The other half? It was great. Great. Great. I adore Bumble Bee and that little "humping" decepticon robot turned allies.




Josh Duhamel? Oh heck yeah. He's good at being gorgeous on camera. As always. Haha. Megan Fox? She's gonna be the envy of every women out there. How does she manage to look so effortlessly hot all the time?? I mean, seriously! Not fair.

Oh and by the way, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, AMERICA! God bless you.

Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment