Monday, September 28, 2009

Athens, Greece Pt.1

Actually, I've arrived in Athens, Greece, about 3 days ago. But I haven't gotten around to get an internet voucher. Also because I've been so busy consuming everything about this beautiful place. So far everything has reached beyond my expectations. It is the perfect place to go for honeymoon (as what I'm doing) and it should be on your top list of places to go before you die. Seriously. So here's a re-cap on what I've been doing on my first day in Athens:

Plaka
Getting ready for Acropolis 'hike'
"I'm not prepared for this hike!"



The view from up here? Priceless.

So here we are in front of the Parthenon


The Temple of Olympian Zeus


I am completely blown away by this place. Yeah, some part may be urban and modern, some part may be a bit dodgy, but that's what makes Athens 'Athens', you know? Its got character. I love it.

More to come soon!

ps: I left for Athens on the day of my birthday. How's that for a great way to start my 25th? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment