Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Fashionista - Alexa Chung

"I believe in dressing to suit your shape. I don't have cleavage, so I flash my long legs instead."
-Alexa Chung


The known Queen of Cool, the host of On With Alexa Chung oozes effortless cool that not a lot of people can pull off (except of course the likes of Sienna Miller and the Olsen Twins). Her idea of style is more of a laid-back vibe of her style icon, pop chanteuse Francoise Hardy. She mixes high and low style brilliantly. I personally adores her style.

Alexa's Essential Bargains (source - Sept'09 Marie Claire magazine):
  • Topshop skinny jeans
  • American Apparel miniskirts in jersey material
  • Vintage t-shirts
  • J.Crew blazers, shorts, and cardigans
  • Simple dresses and t-shirts from the Gap
  • On-trend clothes from H&M (they may be expendable, but they certainly do the job!)
  • French Connection cardigans
  • Breton striped tops

No comments:

Post a Comment