Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Getting There

I'm in the midst of packing up for my trip to Greece tomorrow. So excited. Yet, the packing part is not really my favorite part. However. I'm a known master packer.. not a problem. My bed may look all messy now:

But, when it comes down to it.. see how neat everything being laid out?

Since the weather in Greece is still pretty decent (think Summer yet not too scorching hot) as I've been told. Here are some of the things that I've packed (very essential!), and perhaps this might give you a little idea on what to pack if you're heading to a hot destination like myself:
  • Tunics, caftans and sundresses that can serve as dresses or tops
  • Anything in lighter, brighter colors, and definitey white, is very appropriate.. leave all the darks behind
  • Bikinis, cute bras, boy shorts to wear under sheer dresses (sexy lingerie is appropriate too since this is going to be my honeymoon trip)
  • A fab belt that can turn sarong into a dress (leather or raffia, colored woven is also appropriate)
  • Flip-flops and sandals of any kind is requisite
  • Flat shoes for sightseeing or going to the museum kinda thing
  • Stockpile hoops, anything ethnics and bangles.. Gold jewelry also looks great against tanned skin
There you go! Hope that helps! I'll see you all much later. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment