Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eye Opener

While I was researching for my next article (yes, I'm officially a writer for a special column in a local natural health magazine), I got bored, so I flipped through some international magazines for some inspirations. Then I encountered something that I find quite inspiring for life in general:

"10 Thoughts on Whole Living"
  1. Find a few minutes each day to completely unplug.
  2. Giving to others is the most powerful thing we can do for ourselves.
  3. See physical fitness as a practice, not a goal.
  4. This season, make it a point to heed your need for solitude.
  5. The secret to beautiful skin starts with what you put inside your body.
  6. Try doing even the most menial tasks mindfully and with grace.
  7. The quality of your connections with other people carry you further than you think.
  8. Just because a no-frills home remedy is simple doesn't mean it won't work.
  9. If you want to eat healthier, try giving yourself the benefit of better choices.
  10. Home isn't a place. It's a state of mind.
Hope that'll inspire you as much as it has opened my eyes.

1 comment: