- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- When you wake up in the morning, pray to ask God's guidance for your purpose today.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in 'plants'.
- Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli and almonds.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Eat breakfast like a King, lunch like a Prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
- Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything.
- Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
- Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: "In five years, will this matter?"
- Help the needy. Be generous. Be a 'giver' not a 'taker'.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals everything.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won't take care of you when you're sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Each night before you go to bed, pray to God and be thankful for what you have accomplished today.
- Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
When I opened my eyes this morning, I was greeted by a sweet little message from my cousin. It's called "24 Ultimate Tips For Better Life". Thought I'd share it with you: