Tuesday, October 06, 2009

landed and jetlagged

So I'm back in Jakarta. The mighty chaotic but dearest Jakarta. I was greeted by the usual traffic and pollution. But I'm home. We wrapped up our honeymoon trip by staying in Singapore for 3 nights. Nice.

I know I still owe more honeymoon trip stories, but we'll get to that later. Anyway. Soon as I landed, I heard a tremendously wonderful news. My cousin's wife just gave birth to a handsome baby boy in which they named Sydra Tanaya. Welcome to the world baby.

Sydra
The proud father

Oh. And our other 'baby', Gizmo, my li'l brother's pup, got a new frock from yours truly. My gosh, she looked so wrong that it's totally abso-fucking-lutely ugly-cute. Hahaha. Forgive us for the constant torture for the sake of our own amusement Gizmo.

That's all for now. I'll continue my trip story tomorrow. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment