Wednesday, November 25, 2009

for the love of cupcakes

I think people around me have been infected by the cupcake bug. I think I have too. I even got 'em for my wedding cake (mind you, those are for the top of the cake):

But I only found a few really really good cupcakes (some bakery are selling a ridiculously overpriced and overrated cupcakes that tasted so-so) that are worth to be devoured by me, like the one below (made by my mother's friend's daughter, Alma):

This one is the red velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing (my absolute fave). OMG. It's like a little piece of heaven in your mouth!

Very recently, the magazine I worked for are writing a piece about healthy cupcakes. Check out the green tea cupcakes we managed to whip up. It was very tasty and yummy if I say so myself. And it is damn healthy too!
I think I'm going to order some of those red velvet cupcakes for myself first thing tomorrow.

1 comment: