Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Free Your Mind sorta thing

I've always been a sucker for those online questionnaire chains. I found this one from Seyma's blog page, Good Intention Equals Nothing. Enjoy: It's as easy as ABCD (as elmo said).

1. Where is your cell phone: to my right, sitting pretty on my work desk at work
2. Your hair: straight, long, very dark brown (can't seem to go back to my natural black roots)
3. Your favorite food: mexican, japanese, italian, chinese, greek..
4. Your dream from last night: can't remember because it was too chaotic
5. Your favorite drink: iced lemon tea, strawberry milkshake
6. Your dream/goal: to conquer and achieve all my dreams haha
7. What room are you in: my office room
8. What are your hobbies: music, writing, shopping, cooking, being lazy
9. What is your fear: the unknown
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years: damn successful
11. Where were you last night: home
12. Something you are not: extremely ambitious
13. Muffins: too full after lunch, but maybe later
14. Wish list items: a Christian Louboutin shoes and Alexander McQueen clutch
15. Where did you grow up: Jakarta, Indonesia
16. Last thing you did: went out to lunch
17. What are you wearing: a kinda-silky-material oversized white blouse, black cotton legging, studded light gray flats
18. Your TV: is at home..
19. Your pets: my brother's pug (gizmo) and two other pomeranians (foxy and pippo)
20. Your friends: are my everything
21. Your favorite store: kinokuniya bookshop, topshop, h&m (though we don't have it here)
22. Your favorite color: white, black, blue, green
23. Your Life: is a whirlwind rollercoaster
24. Your mood: is a whirlwind rollercoaster
25. Vehicle: really wanting a Camaro 2010, beautiful thing
26. Something You're Not Wearing: my birthday necklace hehe
27. When is the Last Time You Cried: sometime last week maybe, can't remember
28. When is the Last Time You Laughed: today at lunch
29. Your Best Friend: is a part of me
30. One Person Who Emails Me Regularly: my group of friends in our private mailing list

No comments:

Post a Comment