Thursday, November 05, 2009

go fish!

Okay. So I went to supervise a photoshoot for an article about fish therapy for the magazine I work at the other day. I was only supposed to supervise the 'shoot, but since the model wasn't cut out for the job (as in she had ugly feet), I had to lend my oh-so-delicate feet to be soaked into a pool filled with dead-skin-eating little fishes.

I'm terrified. It's silly right? I got so grossed out that it took me forever to finally calm myself and dunk my feet into the pool. The photographer and the stylist are definitely finding this extremely amusing for them. So, thanks!


It felt ticklish. Almost like you were being electrocuted in a very, very low voltage of electricity as the fishes ate away all your dead skins and calluses (if you have any). If you're curious, you should do it just for the fun of it. After the treatment, my feet felt as smooth as a baby's butt! Seriously! Would I do this again? Probably not. It's too weird of a feeling for me.

But behold, people! There's a chance that those feet you see above (MY feet) will be on the cover of Nirmala's next issue! Maybe. We'll see. Haha. My feet are going to be famous!

No comments:

Post a Comment