Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jakarta Fashion Week 2009 pt.1

Went to Cleo Fashion Award for Jakarta Fashion Week 2009 the other day at Pacific Place Promenade. Some Indonesian up and coming fashion designers are showcasing their designs on the runway. The competition was fierce! They sure have talents. Here's some of the re-cap:

The stage.
Nina Nikicio.


The designer with models.
Kikichan.

I'm drawn into this one.

The designer with model.
Majic, one of my ultimate fave of the night.



This is the white-blue jacket/blazer I so want. So, CALL ME, Majic. Would love to wear this one!!
The designers with model.
I'm so proud that more and more young Indonesian designers have emerged. The designs are fantabulous! Can't wait to get my hands on some of them. Yay, Jakarta Fashion Week 2009!

1 comment: