Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Tasty, much?

Take note. I'm not the kind of person who's adventurous when it comes to food. You know that show, "Bizarre Food" on Discovery Travel and Living channel? I could never ever touch, let alone put all those food they showed into my mouth. I even got grossed out over raw-looking chicken skin, escargot, anchovies, sweetbreads, etc.

But there's one thing that I quite enjoy. Frog legs. I don't about you, but frog legs pan-fried with olive oil, basil and garlic is so damn delish! I love it. Deep-fried battered frog legs are as yummy. For those of you who haven't tasted frog legs, I can't quite explained it. It's as tender as white fish and chicken breast combined.

If you ever made a visit to Jakarta, Indonesia, be sure to go to KOI Cafe as they have the best pan-fried garlic frog legs ever!


Yum. I'm hungry. Can we go get some frog legs now?

No comments:

Post a Comment