Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fashionista - Kate Moss

The ever chic Miss Kate Moss. She has been considered as one of the fashion icon of our years. Her style exudes chicness and effortless cool. I'm a big fan of her style. If I could raid anyone's closet, I think hers would be the first. I've been particularly drawn into her edgy sorta androgynous chic look. You know me, I'm all about being effortless chic. And Kate represents all that.

Wanna look like Kate?
  • Invest on a great real leather black motorcycle jacket (it'll last forever!)
  • Dark skinny jeans (very rock n roll)
  • A statement chic bag (I'm currently loving 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Edie' bow studded bag)
  • A great pair of black ballet flat shoes--satin or patent (comfy, chic and it can go from day to night)
  • An amazing pair of killer heels or booties
  • A great pair of sunglasses (I'd suggest RayBan classic wayfarer or Oakley frogskin sunglasses)

1 comment:

  1. Kara!!! love your picture on the header.. it's so beautiful!!

    love.xoxo

    ReplyDelete