Saturday, December 26, 2009

Just a Random Happy Stuff

This is just a random feel good stuff. Inspired by my good blogger friend Seyma, I would like to do the same by having random questions to get to know you (and myself) better. You can either post it back with your own answer to the comment on my blog page, or wrote it in your own by linking it back to me (but please let me know if you do so!). Here we go:

1. Name a film you've seen more than any other:
Gosh. There's just too many. One particular movie would have to be Clueless (such a cult!).

2. Who or what makes you laugh?
Funny stuff.

3. Give me a name you are otherwise known by:
Kara, Kar.

4. What's the cheesiest song on your iPod?
Mysterious Girl by Peter Andre (haha!).

5. Describe a happy childhood memory:
All overseas family vacations. Also where things used to be so simple.

6. What are you proudest of achieving this week?
Finishing all my work and coming up with some fab new ideas.

7. Name something you have won:
There's a first prize medal I won in junior high that I really can't remember for what.

8. What's your go-to comfort food?
Instant noodles, it's really bad for you, but it's such a comfort food!

9. Name something you made from scratch?
A notebook that I made for my husband's birthday when we're still just boyfriend-girlfriend.

10. Who is your oldest friend?
There are a couple. But the oldest are the people I've mentioned a couple of times in my previous blog entries..

11. Name something you are proud of?
There are a couple of things in my life that I'm proud of. One of them: Back in 2003, being nominated as Best New Breakthrough Artist at an award show for my first debut album hahaha. I've been putting that career off for quite a while now.

12. List a compliment someone has given you:
That I actually have a pretty good voice (haha!).

13. Which characteristic about your star sign is most true to you?
Libra - a born flirt, diplomatic, love of harmony and stylish.

14. What's the best bargain you've bought?
My el cheapo Forever21 shirt that a famous Indonesian fashion designer is envious for. He thought it costs a fortune! I guess I can rock almost anything and made it look expensive, eh?

15. What did you have on your walls/school books as a teenager?
Magazine cutouts of my fave fashion styles, celeb crushes and random doodlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment