Monday, February 01, 2010

February '10 Wish Lists

Haven't been updating my blog much. But helloooo world, I'm back! I was going to make a January '10 Wish Lists blog post.. guess what, it's February already. So what's the point of going back? Moving forward.

This month I'm all about comfort. The reason is mainly because.. well, I'll tell you the reason after 9 months *hint* haha. Comfort is good. Being comfortable is my main fashion goal this month and all throughout the next 7 or so more months I guess? But, "comfortable" doesn't mean sloppy! Here's my February '10 shopping wish-lists:

(Top to Bottom, clockwise)
  1. Elizabeth and James tie-front crinkled crepe jumpsuit
  2. Mike & Chris neylak cotton mini dress
  3. Elizabeth and James origami oversized t-shirt
  4. Elizabeth and James double-breasted twill blazer
  5. Alexander McQueen skull clasp clutch
  6. Alexander McQueen carribean skull print scarf

Being comfortable to me means casually chic. So I guess I'll be loading on statement costume jewelries and accessories until (almost) the end of this year. I'll be discussing more about that on the next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment