Thursday, March 04, 2010

March '10 Wish Lists

So this is it. Another most wanted edition. Sorry for the long absence, I've been quite unwell in which prevents me from blogging. Here you go, my March 2010 shopping lists:


(Top to Bottom, Clockwise):
1. Vanessa Bruno collarless leather jacket
2. Stella McCartney sheer silk-chiffon blouse
3. Richard Nicoll crepe de chine cutout dress
4. Rebecca Minkoff flowerstud clutch
5. Blotch Antoinette silk-satin ballerina flats
6. Thomas Wylde print and studded silk-chiffon dress

As of last month, this month I'm also still all about comfort chic. The reason is mostly due to the fact that I am currently 'expecting'. Yes, people, I'm already 3 months along. It has been a great news for me and my loved ones. So pray for my health (and the baby of course), readers!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment