So this is it. Another most wanted edition. Sorry for the long absence, I've been quite unwell in which prevents me from blogging. Here you go, my March 2010 shopping lists:
(Top to Bottom, Clockwise):
1. Vanessa Bruno collarless leather jacket
2. Stella McCartney sheer silk-chiffon blouse
3. Richard Nicoll crepe de chine cutout dress
4. Rebecca Minkoff flowerstud clutch
5. Blotch Antoinette silk-satin ballerina flats
6. Thomas Wylde print and studded silk-chiffon dress
As of last month, this month I'm also still all about comfort chic. The reason is mostly due to the fact that I am currently 'expecting'. Yes, people, I'm already 3 months along. It has been a great news for me and my loved ones. So pray for my health (and the baby of course), readers!
Thanks for stopping by!