Monday, May 03, 2010

May (and April) 2010 Wish Lists

I know I haven't been super productive with the whole blog-updating thing for a while now. It's not that I have lost the passion, but more because I've been feeling exhausted and tired the last couple of weeks due to this pregnancy.

Anyway, enough excuses. Since I didn't put my April 2010 wish lists last month, I'm going to put April and May together. These are my wish-lists which I thought are very appropriate for Spring going to Summer! Yay summer! It's all very breezy, all about neutral colors (beige, white, cream, black) and a bold splash of color (blue, red, gold, orange, yellow -- colors that definitely scream "hello summer!"), and definitely all about light materials.


1. Alexander McQueen swarovski crystal snake necklace
2. Donna Karan belted linen-blend jacket
3. Richard Nicoll crepe de chine silk mini dress
4. Adam sleeveless silk blouse
5. Steven Alan lou lou woven playsuit
6. Sass and Bide don't go breaking my heart top
7. Steven Alan perry linen-blend dress
8. Chloe lambskin leather shorts
9. Lanvin ribbon-tie leather sandals
10. Rebecca Taylor drifting blossoms print silk shirt

Enjoy! Hope that'll get you in the mood for the up and coming summer season! I know I'm excited for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment