Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pregnant Style: Out and About

I'm sure by now most of you readers has probably already know that I'm currently happily expecting a baby. And being pregnant, I'm all about comfort in the way I dress myself these days. But does being pregnant means that one must sacrifice one's sense of fashion? No!

I love fashion too much to sacrifice the way I look just because I'm pregnant. Of course, there are some clothing items that as a pregnant woman, you just can't get away with. So I've been admiring and taking notes from the following pregnant celebrities for chic fashion inspirations:

DAY LOOK - OUT AND ABOUT

I've been living comfortably enough in my leggings, long flowy tunic tops, baby doll dresses, chic thin long cardigans, ballet flat shoes and chic sandals. I've also been overdosing in accessories, fantabulous handbags and silk printed scarves. I've been pretty fortunate enough to not gain a lot of pregnancy weight-gain so I can still wear most of my old clothes. Just a matter of smart chic mix and match here and there, not looking SLOPPY. I have this mental rule of having to look effortlessly put together when I leave the house. So if you're like me, take these fashion inspirations for yourself! Embrace your pregnancy fabulousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment