Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pre-Occupied

I've been so pre-occupied nursing and caring for my son (not giving in to nanny-hood yet!) that I haven't had the chance to actually sit in front of my computer long enough to update anything.

Motherhood is something new and foreign to me. I've been taking each day one step at a time learning of becoming a mother. I can tell you this, it's TOUGH man! Very exhausting at times, but (get ready to barf if you must) its all worth it in the end when I look at his face, touched his tiny fingers, tickle him and he smiled at you, stared you straight in the eyes. It's a feeling that I can't quite explain.

As our traditional custom, after 40 days since the birth of a child, one must celebrate by cutting a little bit of the baby's hair.



That's all from me for now. Don't worry, I won't be turning this blog page ranting on and on about mommyhood and baby stuff. Okay, maybe once in a while. Haha. But I'll be back with other exciting posts!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment