Wednesday, September 21, 2011

re-cap California part 7

Road trip time! Las Vegas baby!

We stayed at the beautiful Bellagio, where, I kid you not, have the best patisserie shop owned by Jean Phillipe that sells the most delicious nutella crepe! It beats the one in Paris if I do say so myself.

During our 2 night stay in Vegas, we went to the Shark Reef in Mandalay Bay and get to see Cirque du Soleil's LOVE at The Mirage, which I find really amazing! I'm on the edge of my seat throughout the performance. I'm just in complete awe.

We also went shopping at The Venetian and Caesar's Palace where there's the biggest H&M store I've ever seen! (Three levels and there's a DJ booth hanging from the wall!)























I can't wait to go back to Vegas again! Even baby A enjoys the trip :P

No comments:

Post a Comment