Wednesday, January 04, 2012

re-cap Singapore part 1

End of year vacation to Singapore with the family (hubs, baby A, my parents, my brother and both my grandmothers). We took the 8am flight on the 30th Dec 2011 with SQ, arrived in Singapore went straight to check into Grand Hyatt. After settling in our rooms, hubs, baby A and myself went for an afternoon walk around Orchard. Then we took baby A back to the hotel with the nanny because hubs and I are going to have a date night out. Had dinner at The Hand Burger and went on a little retail therapy at H&M (I swear I bought mostly for baby A!).










The Hand Burger was pretty delish. Try the Nutella Milkshake with Roasted Marshmallow! Don't even think about your diet, just DRINK. If you're wondering where it is, The Hand Burger is located at Mall 313 Somerset (Grange Rd.) straight next to H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment