Thursday, February 16, 2012

what love day?

I'm not one who succumbs to the tradition of celebrating Valentine's Day. The so-called LOVE day. Why only celebrate love in that particular one day? We should be embracing love EVERY DAY. And thank God, the husband aren't one to celebrate Valentine's Day either. Ever since we started dating, we've never celebrated Valentine's Day for as long as I can remember. We find it to be rather cheesy. Although, I admit this year, I did bought the husband a Valentine's Day gift --" no, it's not because I gave in, but because I know he really wanted that specific item for so long and I can't think of a cheesy way to gave him that thing. Haha!

Anyway. Happy Valentine's Day to those celebrating, and well, happy Red and Pink Day to those aren't celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment