Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Pretty Little Things

My parents just got back from their Europe trip (business for daddy, tagging along for mommy hehe). And boy am I excited when they brought us goodies from the trip! Most of the stuff was for baby A (their beloved grandson).. but oh well haha!

Here are some of the stuff that I got:

(L-R): ASOS navy polka dot dress with brown skinny leather belt, All Saints white eyelet peplum top, ASOS coral chiffon belted blouse, River Island bright neon oversized clutch, vintage retro sunglasses and some silver skull rings that I absolutely love!

Pretty sweet, eh?

This clutch has got to be one of my favorite! I can't wait to wear 'em!


Oh, wait! Among all these pretty little things, they also brought back some delicious stroopwaffles and frikkadel (some Dutch yummy delicacies). My stomach was happy as well.

Thank you, parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment