Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Food Galore: Tiramisu Cupcakes

I've been getting quite good with the whole baking thing. I've even able to sell some of my baking goodies to a few customers, with positive responses. I came up with the recipes myself and I thought these recipes were quite good! So far I've came up with the following cupcake flavors: Red Velvet, Chocolate Chip, Vanilla, Chocolate, Double Chocolate Fiesta (for those chocolate freaks), Green Tea, and Lemon. Recently, my mom asks me to make a tiramisu flavored cupcake. I didn't want to just follow other people's recipes, so I went to the kitchen to experiment.

Here are the results: Tiramisu Cupcakes with Mascarpone Cheese Frosting.


I thought it was super delicious! Super moist, not too sweet, and the frosting really brings everything together perfectly.

If you're interested in ordering my cupcake, go ahead ask me by sending a message to karagunawan2@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment