Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Birthday Wish Lists

Okay, my birthday is only 12 days away, but there's no harm done in laying out my birthday wish lists, right? Here goes:

 Balenciaga Mini Pompon bag in Rose Blush or Light Blue (preferably the rose one).
Balenciaga Mini Pompon bag picture courtesy of Something Fab

Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium bag in Camel, Tan or Blue.. or maybe Black (either one).

Charlotte Olympia suede cat flat shoes in Black or Raspberry (either one).

Chuck Taylor Converse Slim leather sneakers in Black.

Parisian Chic book by Sophie Galet.

Cupcakes and Cashmere book by Emily Schuman.


And last but not least, can I have one Matt Bomer turned straight? Okay, this one is pure wishful thinking. So can I just please have him as my gay best friend? Pretty please?

I think I got the books part covered by the Mister, so if you're willing to present me these delicious birthday gifts mentioned above, I'll be more than delighted and forever be grateful to accept them haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment