Monday, September 24, 2012

It's a Birthday!

My birthday to be exact. I'm so happy and grateful for today for I am surrounded with so much love and blessings.. to celebrate, we went out to dinner at Luna Negra. Yum.
 








This morning when my parents wishes me a happy birthday, baby A all of a sudden ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug and kiss. I guess although he may still not understand the concept of "all people celebrate birthdays" somehow he understood that it was a special day for his mom. Such a darling. After dinner, the waiters present me with a huge birthday cake, of course baby A thought it was his birthday cake. Such a funny guy.

It was a wonderful evening with my family and also I'd like to thank each and every one of you who wishes me a happy birthday today. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment