Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Stuff

I've been searching for a new nail polish shade to add to my collection. I still love dark shades especially OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark.. and a burgundy one from Chanel that my mom gave me. But I've been getting the bright bug. I have Mod-ern Girl from OPI. And this is my latest purchase, and I have to say, I think it's going to be my fave shades of blue! This one is OPI's No Room for the Blues.


Another new stuff. This one is an early birthday present from my brother. Yay! It's an awesome clutch bag made by Indonesian designer (also my cousin Anez). I love it! Can't wait to wear it out and about!


Speaking of which, my birthday is in 4 days! So excited! If you're wondering what to get me for my birthday (hey, a girl can wish right?) here are some ideas!

2 comments:

  1. hai mbakk.. keren clutch'nya :) . bole tau nggak beli clutch'nya dimana ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haii thank you, itu clutch nya buatan sepupu ku Anez, nama brand nya ZSOU.

      Delete