Thursday, September 20, 2012

Vote Day

Today is voting day. The day, as residents of DKI Jakarta, we get to vote for the new city's governor. This was the second round. A battle between Foke-Nara vs. Jokowi-Ahok. My family (as obvious as we get) are voting for Jokowi-Ahok. Because, to be honest, I think we need a new person's perspective to run the city. Anyway. To support the chosen party, we've decided to wear their signature outfit: The plaid shirts.

Here you go:


I wasn't in the picture because, obviously, I'm the one taking the picture. Okay, I gotta be honest with you, I also wasn't wearing the shirt. Why? I don't know. I guess I just don't feel like looking too obvious haha.

Who did you vote, people of DKI Jakarta?

Oh, congrats to Jokowi-Ahok for winning ;) May Jakarta shall be a bigger and better city.

No comments:

Post a Comment