Saturday, October 27, 2012

Long Weekend

Just a little update on what's been happening.

Friday was public holiday being Iedul Adha, which makes this weekend a long one! So on Friday we went to my grandmother's house to celebrate with a casual lunch and a family get-together. Later in the evening, we were planning to go out for a birthday dinner for husband. But turned out husband experiencing a mild migraine so we decided to order takeouts and stayed in.

Saturday. We (as in me, husband and Little A) went out for lunch at the mall and then did some grocery shopping. I had plan to meet up with my best girls (dara and andhita) later in the afternoon. I was so excited! And sure enough, once we all meet up at the chosen location (NomNomNom Cafe) it was non-stop talking! We even forgot to take any pictures! I really can't wait until our next meeting. Next time, we really should take the time to take some pictures.

Tomorrow is Sunday. I don't know what we're going to do yet. I think we'll just have to wait and see. Until then!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment