Friday, November 23, 2012

Girls Night Out

Had the long overdue girl's night out with some of my favorite girls in the world tonight! My besties since God knows how long. I rarely go out like these with my friends after having a baby.. although I still try to arrange a get-together at least once every one or two months. Mainly because I sort of have this guilt trip for leaving Little A while I'm out having fun. I don't know how most moms do it, but it's still pretty hard for me. However, I do believe that as a mom, we must not lose ourselves completely in our role of just being a 'mom'. Before we became a 'mom', we're 'someone'. I must not forget that. It's great having 'me' time once in a while.

So that's why I want to give one of my awesome girl friends, Reza, a big sloppy kiss on her cheek, for arranging this night out. It was a casual night out, we had dinner at this cozy little Italian eatery in Kemang area called aTavola. We talked and talked and talked all night. About everything. It was a great night. Can't wait for our next get-together!

(Me, Reza, Lisa, Dara, Andhita)

I love these girls to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment