Saturday, November 24, 2012

Lust: the PS1

I have been lusting, nay, obsessing even, over this beauty of a creation: Proenza Schouler PS1 medium satchel bag.


Okay, I know it's not really intricate, delicate, or even complicated design-wise. But that's why I love 'em. I find these classic satchel styles are extremely timeless. And let's not forget functional. It has become very important to me when looking for the perfect bag. Having a toddler (an extremely active one), I need a bag that are both chic and practical. These days, I'm leaning towards those who can double as a slingbag. Why? So I can have both my hands free at times when I have to chase around my son while we went out. And the size perfect enough to store all my necessities and Little A's stuff such as baby wipes.. stuff that I need often and I don't have to rummage through his baby bag. Well, it's not like he needed a baby bag any longer when we go out. These days he only brought along a small kiddy backpack shaped like a dog from Skip*Hop to store all his necessities: change of clothes, water bottle, extra diapers/underpants, small towel, a few small toys. Anyway.

Right. Back to my lust and obsession over this particular bag. This one has win out from my other 'most wanted' bag list. It's classic, functional and chic. The only problem? I have a problem choosing which color I want most. Oh, and also, I'm still in the middle of scrimping and saving to (eventually) getting it.

Which color do you reckon I should get?

2 comments:

  1. go black or go neon :) its a choice of classy or statement

    ReplyDelete