Friday, December 07, 2012

A School Trial

I took my boy for a school trial last Thursday. I know he's only 23 months old, but I thought I'd try putting him to a preschool to see if he's interested and to socialize with other kids his age. Anyway. So off we went to Kidea Preschool near our home.

The result?

He was so happy and had a blast! He took part in most of the activities the teachers had to offer in the class. I was so ecstatic myself I took pictures of him like some weirdo. Anyway. Check out some of the photos:






The class only lasted for 2 hours.. well what do you expect for a preschool class? After class I asked Little A what he thought of school and do you know what he said? He said, "school is fantastic!"

So.. I guess I should enroll him to school next year then..

No comments:

Post a Comment