Sunday, December 16, 2012

hard work and determination

..has resulted me with this:
 

I am very determined to get back in shape. I did lots of workout and I actually eat healthier food, which is pretty difficult considering that I love my junk food. But it all finally paid off. I can honestly say that with great dedication and will-power, I CAN do it. I haven't reached my dream goal yet, but I'm getting there.. in a healthy way. I don't do diet (that whole no eating policy to lose weight in speedy time thing is so not for me). I eat healthy and I exercise hard. I can say the current result is pretty good, huh? Not bad for a post-baby result hehe. I'm usually very lazy. Working out and me have a love-hate relationship. Mostly hate. But once I put my mind to it, it's pretty easy. Trust me, if I can do it, so can you. This is coming from one lazy person to another haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment