Saturday, December 29, 2012

knock, knock 2013?

Well. 2013 is only 3 days away. So many things have happened in 2012. There have been some wonderful moments, there have also been some not-so-wonderful moments. But that's life right?

I don't believe in making new year resolutions anymore, because it puts too much pressure on oneself. Instead, my only resolution for next year is to better myself in every aspect of my life. I hope 2013 will be even better than this year and it'll bring more joy, health, wealth for my family and me. I'm hoping for a chance to travel even further next year. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best. I'm also hoping to perhaps produce another 'bun in the oven'?

We'll just have to wait and see. And of course, hope for the better. Better future.

What are your plans to celebrate new year's eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment