Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hey people!

Happy (belated) Christmas day to all of you! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I know I did. On Christmas day we went to Grandma Gunawan's house to celebrate (and feast). Little A was so excited this time around because I think now he understands the concept of Christmas more. He couldn't wait to open his presents.

Anyway. We feast on home-cooked pasta, Indonesian bakso (meatball) soup, fruit salad, roast turkey with stuffing and many more.
 
The Christmas tree at Grandma Gunawan's

Merry Christmas from Little A and me!

On other news, my American family (not related by blood in any way), The McIntosh are in town for one whole month! So excited! Haven't seen them for so long. And they brought me a book that I've been wanting for a while:

Thank you tante Jana and om Mike!

New Year's Eve is only 4 days away! I hope 2013 will be even more awesome than 2012. May the world be a better place for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment