Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"Naku Penda, Little A"

What's been up? My Parisian aunt is in town! That sounds so glamorous isn't it? "Parisian Aunt" haha. Yeah, she flew in from Paris last Sunday. It was so good to see her again after so many years ^^

Anyway. The pictures below are taken during husband's cousin's baby shower about, oh two weeks ago? I haven't had the chance to upload them from my camera.
 



The last couple of days have been tons of fun. Mainly because husband is on work leave until next Monday so I get to see a LOT of him all day every day. We were planning to have an impromptu trip out of town sometime last weekend, but Little A caught that annoying HFMD virus thing aka Singapore flu. I don't know why they call it 'flu' when there aren't any flu symptoms. He's feeling much better now. I don't remember seeing him looking/feeling awful, though. He's always such a happy little kid. Sick or not. I hope may you be healthy all the time, Little A. Mama loves you so much, and I'd go to the moon and back just for you.

PS: Oh. It's my father in law's birthday today. Happy birthday pa, may you always be blessed ^^ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment