Wednesday, January 02, 2013

HELLO 2013!

Well hello and happy new year 2013! How was everyone's new year's eve celebration? I hope everyone had a great one.

Me and my family stayed at Mulia Hotel from the 30th December and we had a nice new year's eve dinner at the Table 8 restaurant with husband's family joining us on the feast. We didn't want anything too grand. We wanted to keep it intimate and casual.










It was a nice evening. Followed with Little A getting down to boogy at the hotel lobby where the main new year party took place. It was pretty funny watching him dancing along to the DJ with not a care in the world.

Did you make a new year's resolution? I didn't. I only decided that 2013 must be better than 2013.. for myself personally and for everything else that's going on around me. Also, when looking for a new bag, quoting from a friend, "find one that can fit in all your kid's toys and stuff." Good one.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment