Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hulloh!

What's been up? Well, not much actually. I'm about to launch something awesome.. soon. I'm quite excited and nervous at the same time about it. But I hope it'll turned out amazing. *crossing fingers*

We've been busy decluttering around the house. As much as I hate to admit, decluttering does brought some sort of liberation. I'm about to sell some of my pre-loved items (including authentic designer handbags that I super rarely use that they haven't seen any light of day in ages, shoes, etc.) and as probably most of you already know, I took really good care of my stuff so they're still in super excellent condition. I'm going to post up some photos soon. But if you're anxious email me karagunawan@yahoo.com to get the first hand look of the 'for sale items'.

What else? Well. That's about it I guess. I'm off to do some calorie burning workout, so I'll check back in later.

Adios and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment