Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Live: Weezer

I was very fortunate enough to be able to see one of my all time favorite band performed live last night. I've been a fan of Weezer since the early 90s. So I guess it's safe to say yahoo to the 90s resurrection! Weezer came to Jakarta for a live concert playing songs from their album from way back when. They played for 3 solid hours! The audiences went crazy, we didn't even care that it rained a little during the concert nor we care that we ruined our footwear from the horrific puddle of mud.

Husband kindly enough bought me the VIP ticket! He knew how much I love this band. So thank you husband! 







Last night I slept a happy woman. Weezer performed their best. They were awesome. I hope to get to see them perform live again in the future.

=W=

3 comments:

  1. playground area is a place with a exact drawing for children be able to play. Creative Play are one of the Orlando's most important providers of Outdoor and indoor playgorund equipment Orlando.

    ReplyDelete