Saturday, February 02, 2013

Stuff For Sale

So I've received a bunch of emails the past couple of days from people asking about my 'decluttering treasures' that are about to be put up on sale (thank you for your emails!). I apologize if it actually takes more time than I had anticipated, so between everything else that I still have to do, I'm still in the midst of sorting and taking pictures of the items for sale.

If you're interested in some of my other pre-loved items, I've posted them on my previous blog posts which you can find easily just by simply clicking the link on the labels list 'For Sale'. Here are the links to make life a bit easier: Repetto flats, Authentic Designer bags, and Tie-Dye Skinnies.

Here are some of the newer stuffs (authentic pre-loved designer handbags) for sale:
 
Miu Miu Coffer bag (Medium) in Dark Hunter Green

Kooba Patent Leather Tote bag in Black

Vintage Pucci-inspired Day Clutch bag (it came from the '70s)

For queries on price etc email me karagunawan@yahoo.com

If you have the time to browse through Kaskus, find my id mylittlesparrow to see more of my for sale items that I've already posted there.

Thank you! Hope to be doing business with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment