Friday, March 15, 2013

blabbering

So.

Just had dinner with Little A. We had spaghetti and meat sauce with Indonesian kerupuk udang (shrimp crackers as some of you may know). Oh don't mock me on how I eat my pasta haha. Thanks to my mother, I am now forever more hooked on eating spaghetti with kerupuk instead of the Italian-way of garlic bread. I haven't been gone to the extreme like most Indonesians do, mix it up with bottled chilli sauce. Now that's just wrong in my opinion.

Anyway, I thought I'm going to do some blogging while Little A is busy playing with his Lego collection.

I really can't wait for July to arrive. What's happening on July? Our vacay-cay-cation, baby! I'm so excited, I can smell it from the distance. We've been 'sort of' busy preparing for the vacation.. such as deciding on where to stay (hotels and rented apartments) and such. It's going to be amazing. Prior to it, I'm crossing my fingers everything goes well and smoothly according to plan. It will be an amazing travel experience for Little A as well.

Ooh. 'American Dad' is on. I'm off now.

Until my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi hi..
    Jadi pengen komen ^^

    ...mix it up with bottled chilli sauce. Now that's just wrong in my opinion.

    Setujuuu. Buat gue, makanan kalo ditambahin saus itu ya rasanya jadi rasa saus semua, no no. Masih lebih mendingan sambal racikan seperlunya, atau salt/pepper ajah.

    ^^

    ReplyDelete