Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Clarisonic Mia 2

This is a skin's best friend, I'm dead serious.

I've been wanting this Clarisonic Mia 2 Skin Cleansing Kit for a while now, and while last weekend my parents went away on a business trip to Singapore, I asked my mom to get it for me from Sephora (yes, they're available in Sephora!) yay!

So when my mother returned with the box I am super excited and couldn't wait to try it on. But of course, I had to wait a day more because the instructions clearly said to charge the Mia 2 for 24 hours before using.
 

Anyway. The Clarisonic Mia 2 Skin Cleansing Kit comes with the electronic cleanser, a (super soft) brush, the charger and a tube of skin cleansing foam (which I haven't used because my Burt's Bees Royal Jelly Facial Cleansing Gel still works wonder for me). The electronic cleanser is very easy to use. You just wet the brush a little and put a little bit of whatever facial cleanser that you use to the center of the brush. Once you turned the on button, it'll start vibrating and you just massage it to your face in circular motion. It'll beep once you have to move to other areas of your face (20 seconds forehead, 20 seconds nose and chin, 10 seconds on each cheek). I'm hooked after the first couple of uses and now I'm super religious with cleaning my face with this kit. The result were visible too! My skin looked more glowy and super soft, super clean as I felt there were no dirt residue left on my face. I totally recommend this kit to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment