Sunday, March 03, 2013

Projects..

Yesterday I spent all morning through afternoon working on my upcoming project.. I'm super grateful to have two of my best friends willing to help out with this new project (yes, that's you I'm talking about - dara and dita!) and we had so much fun working on it! So much snacking, laughing, gossiping.. basically having a blast while working.

You'll get to see the results soon.. if you want to know more you can visit my facebook page to later see what my 'project' is all about. This is an extension of what I'm building with my business. So. I'm pretty excited about it, and wishing for your support!

Anyway. This is what happened after a non-stop work day:


Yeah.. you get the picture haha. This is only one of the pictures that we took that day. I won't even show you the rest because it's so ridiculous it's not even funny. Nevertheless, my love for them is never ending til the galaxy far far away ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment